CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

M.A.C.ified!

Old School M.A.C! This is my old M.A.C. family that I'm learning is one in a million. There was never a team like this and probably never will be. I feel very very lucky to have had the opportunity to be a part of this great group. This was Jen's baby shower (my first manager) slash M.A.C. family reunion.

Face Charts...ummm a constant work in progress.

M.A.C. Basic Training the Second! It's like the best week ever. You're stuck in a room at Cafe Trio for 7 hours a day for 5 days with a M.A.C. trainer who knows everything there is to know about makeup and every M.A.C. product. There is tons of great food and lots of excited makeup artists. It's so inspiring, motivating, refreshing, and a huge boost of knowledge to take back to our everyday at the counter. (Meg, this pictures for you!)

This was my partner for "application". I know she's already beautiful so I was lucky to get her. I really just enhanced her great features, but I was proud with how great the makeup looks.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Basic and update were the best. I just wish there was a one weekday night per week shift I could get... who wouldn't want that!

Sara said...

this post inspires me to put on makeup...if only i looked nearly as good as you vixens! i missed you guys tonight- hope you all had a fab time at "the garden". i'll be there next month for sure:) raise the roof!

Mandi said...

Hey, I don't know you. I just saw your link on a friends blog. Anyway, love reading about the make up stuff. I used to do make up at Victoria's Secret (back in the day, and always loved going to the MAC store to get mine done and get new stuff. I always wanted to work there and learn more. You are stunning. Love your blog.

Inouyes said...

Hey gorgeous so I decided to bombard your blog I enjoy reading about everyones life story..lol..anyways Love it Ms MAC QUEEN!

Send me your email so I can invite ya

lishainouye@yahoo.com