CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

The M.A.C. World

I totally live in the M.A.C./Makeup world and love it! I would love to share it with you as much as I can. Here's what's going on...

(I can't handle how beautiful this makeup is. Look at those amazing lips. Fall will be all about dark eyes and dark lips.)

Mineralized makeup is the rage these days. It's in Vogue, InStyle,Elle... all the fashion mags and even on an infomercial late at night. Here's why people love it...
1.It contains Calcite which is skin rejuvenating. Zinc which is great for people with sensitive skin or acne and has a natural form of ant-bacterial. Selenium which fights environmental damage. Seracite which gives a healthy sheen finish to the skin.
2.It's so natural that you can sleep in it.
3.It's made with yeast so it doesn't grow any bacteria.
4.M.A.C. is the number one seller of mineralized products in the industry and that is not even what they are known for. They also use 77 minerals in their products. That's a lot! You only have to have one mineral to call the product mineralized so make sure you ask questions about how many minerals are contains when buying a brand other than M.A.C.

We just launched a line called "Electro Flash"-"Electricity is our most precious resource...everybody, electrified! Light up this world, and the next!" The colors are amazing and all mineralized! Something for everyone. Go to their website to view the colors (maccosmetics.com).

5 comments:

Sara said...

mac oh mac you are so fine, your makeup makes me have a spine, you color my life and help me look hot, with you I can beautify every spot! p.s. I drank diet coke and I'm wide awake. p.s.s. have you heard the maroon 5 and rihanna song, it's hot.

Mary Denton Taylor said...

ok, NKOTB????? ha ha!!! lol

(Aren't you too young for them???) ;)

love ya!

Jairus Noble said...

One: your my hero, Two: Sara is a superfreak and that's why we love her, Three: I'm obsessed with mineral makeup and that's all I've used on my brides this summer, Four: I'm totally obsessed with the Strobe Cream and need more of it, Five: did I tell you that your my hero, And Six: Rihanna rocks, you rock and fashion ROCKS!!

Sara said...

I need a snack time post, pleeeeeaaaaase?:)

Sara said...

i'm good, thank you for the sweet message...I'll call you on monday
love you!