CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mullet Kid Rock Weekend

Each year I go back to my hometown for some good mullet watching, cig smelling, and some serious family time. I love every second of it! It starts with a pedicure with my Mom from my lil sis Brenda, then lots of cake, tasteless bean Navajo tacos from the carnies, and some good music live from Rodney Adkins and Chris Young with the fam.


Saturday was the HUGE parade full of trucks, horses, and more trucks. No floats, just trucks. Bret Micheals from Poison was there on Saturday night and we had access to back stage. We were a little nervous and thought it would be scandalous so we chickened out. I know...we're crazy for not using our resources. It was a mullet fest...long, short, you name it it was there. It was a great night with my sisters.

Ok, your going to die...this is the best carni food ever...curly fries (deep fried of course) with feta cheese crumbles on top. I will never forget it! Find it wherever the carnies hang out.

I look forward to this weekend every year and especailly for the time I get with my great family. Mullets and all!

2 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

looks FUN! those fries are making my stomach scream! good thing there are no carni's near or else i may have had to go get some. we all know my thighs dont need that! your always so gorgeous! darling darling!

Sara said...

too cute you all are...I like your green jacke:)