CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Some Serious Catch Up

Okay, we have a lot to catch up on...what brought on this sudden blog catch up you might ask. Well it was this freaky little thing...

He was sitting on our porch yesterday with a cupcake. Did I mention that he is sensored so everytime you pass him he has something negative to say. I was threatned by a dear friend that if I didn't get back to blogging that I was going to get my least favorite thing (a gnome) on my lawn. I think they are freaky, and they make me feel weird. So without mentioning any names...

Thank you for the motivation!
So here it goes in a short version...
December is my favorite month! It is filled with spiritual feasting, family and friends, parties, delicious food, and for me lots of emotions of gratitude. It started with the "Festival of Trees". My sister in law, Autumn and I did a tree this year for her family. It was a tree to honor her grandma who had passed away and they were never able to have a proper memorial service for her so this was a way for the family to have some closure. It was a touching experience and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to share this with her and her family.


"Card Group" party...
It's a group of friends that have been getting together for 5 years once a month to exchange cards. They are dear to my heart and I look forward to this party each year.


Foote Christmas Party #1...



Foote Party #2
This one we had Santa Claus come as a surprise to our guests! Check out all the great Christmas sweaters...we had a contest for the "Best Worst Sweater".









Christmas Eve at our house with the Foote Family...
This was a special year for us. We spent it at home instead of going to Wyoming, had the family at our house for Christmas Eve, had Christmas morning with just the two of us, and spent Christmas day eating and going to a movie with the family.

This was a hostess gift from my talented friend Audrey...it totally matched the rest of our house and it was so funky and chic. They lasted forever too. Check her out at studiostems.com.



3 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

Audry! You are such a good host! I love your home, it is so beautiful! Everything about you is awesome! I want to be as cool as YOU!!!

Sara said...

and that is how we make things happen folks. thank you thank you thank you. is that gnome not the most awesome thing you ever heard or saw? he gave me shivers. i think i've proved that i will follow through on my threats:) of course i softened the greeting with a sweet item, i'm not all bad:) loves to you and your new friend!

kate moss said...

Its about time you put these up.
Good thing we have Sara to threaten you with a gnome.
Audry, you are seriously the best host ever!