CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Obsessed

A few things I obsess over these days...
M.A.C. "Girl About Town" lipstick...has this amazing texture that stays on and the color, oh my goodness!, it's this deep magenta color. If you want some lips people will talk about, "Girl About Town" is a must have!


Paradise Bakery's Crumbly Blue Cheese Salad...chunks of blue cheese over Romaine with sunflower seeds, craisins and Caesar dressing...

Domino magazine...everything from elegant to rustic home decor ideas, recipes, gift wrapping, home designers picks and where to find them, before and afters (who isn't a sucker for those). It has a page of stickers to help you mark pages of interest while you read. A little something for everyone! (dominomag.com

Rihanna...who's not obsessed! I love her glamour rock style, her makeup...always flawless and interesting, her hair...KILLER!, she's got great pipes and tell me her music doesn't make you want to bust a move.


5 comments:

Siri Elaine said...

Audry! You are the coolest! I love "girl about town'!
PS. I think Rihanna would be jealous of your amazing style!!

Sara said...

you ARE rihanna!

Jessica said...

I love that salad now too, thanks to YOU!!!! ;) Hope you're GREAT!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Oops! I guess my daughter was still signed in that last comment by Jessica was supposed to be me!!!

Shannon said...

Audry,

WHAT??!! I was so excited to run across your blog...I swear it is such a small world. Anyway, you look fab as always, and I was happy to see your face and your style again.
Gosh, I think the last time I saw you was at a summer concert in GR...that was oh so long ago. Since then, I'm married and we live in California now. Say hi to your family for me, will you? Hope all is well. Keep in touch, eh?
Love,
Shannon (Loveless) Booher
http://somuchhappyness.blogspot.com