CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

B-Day

I love birthdays! However, it's weird but I seriously forget how old I am now. It's always a day full of gratitude for all that love and think about you, pampering, good food, and feeling like you can do whatever you want. This year was no different...
The day started off with a delivery of these beautiful flowers from Boogie.
My adorable "Rock Star" sister was here to spend time with me for my day.

My Mom got this delicious cake from "Sweet Inspirations" in Green River, Wyoming. This place knows how to make some seriously good cakes...chocolate with buttercream frosting is this one and my sister and I ate most of it in 2 days. If your ever passing through, you have to stop at this place. It's totally worth it!
Boogs took me to the "Roof" in Salt Lake City where we ate with Moroni. He was practically standing right next to our table. Food is amazing...Shrimp Cocktail, Seafood Chowder, Lion House Rolls with Honey Butter (my most favorite) and they bring them warm, Prime Rib, Marinara Halibut, Creme Brule, Chocolate-covered Strawberries, oh my gosh I could go on forever. If you've never been there, it's at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building so you are level with the top of the temple. You're view is unbelievable and the atmosphere is very classy, but comfortable. There is a large white grand piano with a pianist in the middle playing classic hits. One of my favorite parts of the night was the waitress brought out a dessert plate and while she brought it out the pianist played "Happy Birthday". I loved being there with my sweet husband. He makes each birthday special.

1 comments:

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

i hope you got our message .... from heather D and I. we wanted you to know we love you and wished you a happy b-day! i guess if we want to see you we should hit MAC ... loves