CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Snack Time

Snack time today is homemade salsa with Tostitos white corn chips while watching the city workers mow the city property behind us. Ummm...I think there is something wrong with this picture. I think I'll start working for the city if I get to watch someone else work with all my buddies. I'm also listening to Top 20 on XM however, it got scandalous so I switched it to Contemporary Christian. I'm feeling better already! Here's the recipe for this amazing salsa that won't stop going into my mouth...shoot!...how do I get it out of the keyboard?


Homemade Salsa

Aunt Lucy's Recipe

2 Cans Italian Tomatoes

6 Tomatoes (Roma are best)

3 Green Onions with greens

1 Tomatio (looks like a green tomato)

1 Small Onion

2-3 Cloves of Garlic

1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper

Jalapeno (with or without seeds-hotter with seeds)

Salt and Pepper to taste


Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until its the texture that you like. Will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Audry Dear!!!!