CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fabulous Finds

Here are some "Fabulous Finds"...




These are two black bamboo ladders that I had to have but wasn't sure what to do with them. We went back and forth about what wall, what way, and if we are feeling like we're in the middle of a jungle (with our new friend above the fireplace...bamboo ladders...fountain in the entry...ummmmm). We decided the stair wall and their starting to grow on us.




I couldn't pass up this "Dream". I am so not a wood board with words person but this was funky, from the dump looking, almost graphity looking. There was a "Love" one too, but I couldn't figure out what to do with it. You'll die when I tell you where it's from...Pier 1 Imports. I love that store and I can always find that one thing that makes people talk. They have great stuff and I like the quality and price.

This is a soap dispenser made from all recycled glass. Isn't that FABULOUS! I love the funky dispenser top. Haven't filled them yet cause I love the glass look. Found at Target.

I'm sorry I have to put this in the "Fabulous" list....




This fridge is so beautiful that sometimes I just stare at it, even with all the finger prints. I love the French doors for baking sheets to fit. It has tons of room inside and the freezer helps keep things organized with its levels and compartments. I love the clean lines of its look. Wow! I really love this find. From Mountianland Design.


The Euro!
Where have I been? I am sure that everyone probably has a Euro but I have just discovered how "Fabulous" they are. They bring drama, interest, and sophistication. You can buy them at any bedding place (Bed Bath Beyond, Linens and Things, Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrell.....).The Euro coverings tend to be a bit more expensive than your usuals but they are totally worth it. Most people do four Euros (for a King) but we did three and that was plenty. This one is from ZGallerie (our most favorite store).






Stop with the jungleness...that's what your saying right now as you see the zebra print towels. These are in the guest bathroom and they took me forever to find. Have you tried finding great towels? They are really expensive and it's hard to find different, funky ones. I love these and actually this is our favorite bathroom. Ahhhh ehhhh ahhhh (that is so supposed to be Tarzan)! Found through Bed Bath Beyond.


Red Trees

These are above our bed and we loved the interest of these two. We couldn't buy one without the other. Notice that they are opposite of each other with where the red is. There is a little red in the black frame around it and the shape of the frame is great, especially putting them side by side.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Holy Shmorgasborg of posts Thelma! I can't handle it! The snacks, the FABULOUS zebra print, the finds around your house...love it! And those ladders are way too cool for my heart right now- who are you!?! I'll tell you who...Audry the Awesome that's who! Keep it up girl! Could I have any more exclamation points?!!! I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Look! She's a blogging fiend! So glad you're you, Audry! Can't wait to see the house.

kate moss said...

Of course you decorated the whole house in the first week. I love your style, it is so different. I can't wait to come see it, when?!?

Rebekah said...

Hey gorgeous!! Thanks for your fabulous comments on my blog:) You're so sweet!

I really want to come see the new house. It looks like things are coming together beautifully.

I hung out with Katie Moss yesterday. When I was talking she said "you remind me so much of Audrey."

That was a great compliment!

Love and miss ya!!