CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

M.A.C. Training Class














M.A.C. holds classes locally that a M.A.C. trainer comes in to teach. Are you kidding...that is such a treat! The trainer is the same person that trains the makeup artists. Yesterday I helped out and everyone was raving about how great the class was. All the artists had on two sets of lashes, one on the top lashes and one on the bottom lashes, with a softer bronzie-gold eye and thick black eyeliner. Some had a ribbon around their head with a feather. The lips were Viva Glam VI which is a terracotta plum with a pearl finish (below). All of the proceeds from the Viva Glam line go to the Aids foundation. I love this program. At Christmas they sell Christmas cards that were made by children with Aids and the proceeds from that also go to the Aids foundation. Overall, the day was filled with loose powder foundation all over the front of my black dress (10 minutes after getting there), lots of lashes, product knowledge (thanks Sandy), and eye charts (which wow am I rusty...my eyebrows looked like a skinny turd). I absolutely love the opportunity to work with the company! What other job can you go and play in makeup all day?

6 comments:

Sara said...

Girl, you know its true! We must be on at the same time. What a fun and glamorous picture- I kind of want to cut my hair like that girl two to the right of you. We had a pinewood derby this morning- can you say scout dorkiness overload!?

Mary Denton Taylor said...

I have viva glam IV and it's almost all used up! Maybe I'll have to go tryout VI soon! And all I have to say is, if your eyebrows look like skinny turds, I would really hate to know what mine look like EVERYDAY!!! Um, fat poo? No, probably squiggly caterpillars. (or caterpillar's poo) Ok, I'm sorry. It's late and I need to go to bed! LOL See you soon!

Holly M. said...

That was a great event. I love working with you! BTW- i used this pic on my blog. I hope you dont mind.

Jairus Noble said...

Okay, why are you so smokin' hot!! I miss you like the deserts miss the rain...........

Heather said...

I did not know you had a blog!! I want to go the class next time!

Sara said...

Ummmm, I love that Rihanna song...yo, post me a new one girl! It's not like you have a house to unpack or anything:)