CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So, each week I send a menu to my clients for the following week. Here is their menu for next week...(while I chomp on some sweet watermelon from Costco-I buy the small ones, they seem to be sweeter and I can eat one all by myself)


Day 1-
Prime Rib w/ Au Jus Sauce and Fresh Horseradish
Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Sauted Sweet Vegetables

Day 2-
Chicken Marsala with Radiatore Pasta (small swirly pasta with lots of places for the sauce to go)
Romaine Salad with Sweet and Zesty Dressing (I add a tablespoon of sugar to Good Season's Italian Dressing mix to sweeten it up a bit)


Some of my clients have bread with every meal and so I am always looking for some great bakeries. Costco actually carries some specialty breads (Foccacia bread from Granato's and their hard rolls-oh my good night I want some right now!) Of course we have one of the best bakeries right here-Lehi Bakery (their maple bars are the best! You'll never find another one like it...the soft 1 inch thick maple frosting...wow! Is it dinner time?) Any great places, please let me know.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I can tell already that everytime I come to your blog I'm going to be totally salivating...I better put on a bib:) Your menu sounds delicious- I love horseradish! You go girl!

Cheri said...

I agree with Sara, a too am salivating at your menu. I would love to be included on your client list. I can't wait to read more posts